Key Account Management
- By Arrangement
In today's economic climate, retaining and developing our Key Accounts is crucial to our on-going survival and success. We need to develop and build our relationships with our Key Accounts to ensure both their loyalty to us and that it is us and not our competitors with whom they choose to partner.
In essence, managing our Key Accounts effectively and selling strategically is essential if we are to out-perform our competition and retain our position as the preferred provider.
The objective of this one-day workshop is to assist sales professionals in developing and/or updating all the key skills required for successful Key Account Management and the development of strategies to win new business, becoming the preferred or sole provider.
Topics covered in the workshop include the following:
- Key Accounts and Key Account Management an overview
- The profile of a Key Account and their value to our business
- What Key Accounts want from suppliers
- Understanding the buying process of Key Accounts
- Role of the Key Account Manager
- Skills, attributes and behaviours of the successful Key Account Manager
- Forming partnerships and the power of partnership
- Selling strategically to become a partner in our client's business
- Building relationships and selling a whole package
- Selling yourself, your company, your product and point of difference
- Adding value through ideas, service, quality and skill
- Key Account maintenance and development
- Identifying needs and opportunities
- Analysing and developing new market opportunities.
contact us about a customised in-house programme for presentation
on the site of your choice click here
details of our public programmes click