MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- By Arrangement
Course - $1825+GST
In-house - On application
Public - 21-23 May
28-30 January 2019
- By Arrangement
Today's managers and team leaders play a key role in the achievement of each organisation's goals and objectives. They must be able to meet the demands of their own jobs while at the same time lead, motivate and inspire staff toward the achievement of defined business outcomes.
To do so effectively requires many skills, both technical and personal. They must be able to manage the performance of their staff, the resources assigned to their care as well as the day-to-day pressures associated with their jobs.
The aim of this three-day interactive programme is to assist managers and team leaders in developing all the key management, leadership and influencing skills to enhance both their own performance and that of the staff they lead.
covered in the programme include:
- Difference between management and leadership
- Skills, attributes and behaviours of the effective leader
- Analysing our own style
- Assessing your own style
- Understanding roadblocks in communication and how to avoid them
- Building emotional maturity and using transactional analysis for change
- Working with different personalities
- Handling performance issues for positive results
- Delegation and coaching skills
- Communication and influencing skills for managers and team leaders
- Courageous conversations
- Presentation, meeting and facilitation skills
- Negotiation skills for managers and team leaders
- Building, leading and motivating your team
- Managing time, priorities and competing demands
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Managing conflict and generation differences
- Managing pressure, stress and negative thought processes
- Practical project management.
The workshop is conducted in a consultative and interactive manner, based on the experience, examples and specific needs of participants who determine weighting of topics.
the end of the programme participants will:
able to lead, manage and motivate staff more effectively
able to deal with the harder issues of performance
learnt the latest techniques to communicate effectively, negotiate
and influence business outcomes.
- Have updated their skills to delegate, coach and manage all of the day-to-day pressures and challenges of their role.
- For details of our public
course dates click
- To book on to a public
course click here
- To contact us about a customised in-house
programme for presentation on the site of your choice click