STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT AND ENGAGEMENT
||$875 plus GST
Stakeholder Management and Engagement is the process by which an organisation involves people who may be affected by the decisions it makes or can influence the implementation of its decisions. They may support or oppose the decisions, be influential in the organisation or within the community in which it operates, hold relevant official positions or be affected in the long term.
Stakeholder Mangement and Engagement is a key part of corporate strategy and a core component for achieving desired results. An underlying principle of Stakeholder Engagement is that Stakeholders have the chance to influence the decision-making process. This differentiates Stakeholder Engagement from communication processes that seek to issue a message or influence groups to agree with a decision that is already made.
The objective of this one-day programme is to assist participants in developing an understanding the core principles of Stakeholder Mangement and Engagement and in developing all of the key skills and practices for effective engagement with Stakeholders.
included in this workshop include:
- Stakeholder Mangement and Engagement – an overview
- Benefits of Stakeholder Engagement
- Basic principles and core values of Stakeholder Mangement and Engagement
- Current Stakeholder Engagement in practice
- Planning for Stakeholder Engagement
- Understanding Stakeholders’ wants and needs
- Being prepared and aligning with Stakeholders
- Building Trust and Tone from the Top
- Embedding Stakeholder Engagement in the business
- Developing action plans for Stakeholder Mangement and Engagement.
- Communication, Consultation and Building Relationships
- Managing risk, identifying opportunities
- Understanding what is success and value to the Stakeholder
- Taking responsibility to maintain an ongoing dialogue with Stakeholders.
On completion of the workshop, participants will understand the principles and benefits of Stakeholder Management and Engagement and will have developed all of the key skills to plan for and implement effective management of and engagement with Stakeholders.
- To contact us about a customised in-house
programme for presentation on the site of your choice click
- For details of our public programmes click here